- Monday | March 20, 2017 to Friday | March 24, 2017
- All Day
Spring into the 8-Fold Path
For all program participants to learn something that will leave a lasting impression of the 8-Fold Path through the arts and hands-on activities.
Open to K-6th graders. A play will culminate the week’s learning and will be presented on Sunday, March 26 at the temple 9:00am service.
Your child’s presence throughout the week (especially during the morning) is highly encouraged and requested.
Program Assistant volunteers also needed (grades 7 -12).
Part of the week’s line up:
- Photography with Dustin Soriano
- Arts and Crafts with Kim Springer
- Music and Drama with BJ Soriano
- Dharma teachings with HHHB ministers and others
Snacks will be provided. Everyone is asked to bring their own lunch.
Cost: $50 per child
Brought to you and partially funded by the HHHB Board of Buddhist Education