- Saturday | December 10, 2022
- 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- via Zoom; register for link
2022 Zoom Online Buddhist Seminar
Honpa Hongwanji Mission of Hawaii
Hawaii District Ministers Association
Never Alone: Shin Buddhism and End-of-Life Care
Saturday, December 10, 2022
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Click to register »
With Rev. Tatsuo Muneto
Retired Minister of Honpa Hongwanji Mission of Hawaii
Bio & outline »
Are you or someone you know a caregiver to someone facing the end-of-life? Or, have you begun thinking about the spiritual care you would like to receive when the time comes? If your answer is “yes,” this seminar is for you. Join us for an Online Buddhist Seminar and discussion on “End-of-Life Care.”
- Keynote Speaker: Rev. Muneto (30 min.)
- HDMA Ministers’ presentations through the “Faith” Shinko booklets published by some ministers of Honpa Hongwanji Mission of Hawaii from 1957 to 1959.
- Rev. Yamagishi & Rev. Takahashi (15 min.)
Rev. Kamuro & Rev. Tomioka (15 min.)
Q & A Facilitator: Rev. Higa (30 min.)
For more information, please email email@example.com or call (808) 961-6677.