- Saturday | November 11, 2017
- 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Moiliili Hongwanji Mission, 902 University Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96826-3249
Mo’ili’ili Hongwanji Presents
a Fall Seminar
"Caring for Ourselves in
Times of the Life Cycle Squeeze"
Dr. Michael Cheang
Human Development & Family Studies
University of Hawai’i at Manoa
Saturday, November 11, 2017
8:30 – 12:30 p.m.
- Learn what a life cycle squeeze is (It’s not all about money!)
- Become aware of the serious life mistakes individuals and families often make
- Be smart – Learn to be strategic in long range thinking and decision making
Who Should Attend:
- Young Adults Just Beginning Your Career or Marriage Life
- Parents with Young Children
- Middle Age Individuals and Older Adults
Light Refreshments & light lunch will be served. Public is invited.
Registration fee of $10.00 is due by November 8th. Please call the temple office at 949-1659 or visit our website at www.moiliilihongwanji.org for more information.