- Sunday | March 31, 2019
- 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Hawaii Betsuin
1727 Pali Highway, Honolulu
Come and enjoy a fun filled day for the whole family at Hawaii Betsuin!
- “Ono-kine” foods like beef stew, fried noodles, sushi rolls, KC Waffle Dogs. Shave ice! Baked goods!
- HUGE rummage sale: housewares, toys, separate hall for clothes alone, much more. Deals galore! Special section for “Things Japanese.”
- Taiko drumming and other entertainment
- Fresh produce, our famous cookbooks, t-shirts.
- Specialty items from other Honolulu District temples.
- Plant sale.
Pre-sale tickets are available in the Betsuin Office for the following items:
Hoku BBQ Chicken – $12 per whole chicken
Maki Sushi (KYM) – $6.50 per roll